"David H. Lipman" wrote:

From: "Golden_au" <Goldenau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

| I have check DST and could not find any problem, the date/Time backward can
| back to couple of days. any idea?

I can't understand what you posted :-(

--
Dave
http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

  • Re: solaris rtp program and ntp
    ... I don't know anything about Solaris, but my google reading indicates ... that this is a program that only messes with TZ to handle DST, ...
    (comp.protocols.time.ntp)
  • Re: Date/Time change backward
    ... | Is there a virus that messes with date and time? ... | homepage changes everytime I shut my computer down. ... Change your PC battery! ...
    (microsoft.public.scripting.virus.discussion)
  • Re: SVCHOST problems... WinXP
    ... virus that messes up your svchost, the blaster virus I think. ...