Re: Dr. Watson Debugger Virus..

From: "knarfsays" <knarfsays@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

| In fact i am on XP Pro SP 2 aways updated.

| I am experiencing the same issue. I was first introduced to the virus on a
| friends machine that i was cleaning up. i put in my usb drive to save the
| drivers from it. When i put it in to my machine, a couple of days later i
| started to notice the same issues on my personal computer.

| Seriously, i used the same usb stick on my brothers computer, just to
| transfer some files, and NOW hes experiencing the same problem.

| This is a virus. I'd like to figure out how it works, and how we can
| destroy it. no commercial AV is detecting the issue. I personally use
| NOD32, but Norton and AVG have been attempted.

| Note:
| I experience it most when right clicking on my computer from the start menu.

| Hope to hear from anyone soon.

| Thanks

| Frank

Dr. Watson is NOT a virus or malware.

If YOU have a problem, create a new thread and in that post completely describe your
problem, what file(s) are suspect and what you are experiencing.

--
Dave

  • A Virus Problem - HELP
    ... I have a question regarding a virus problem tha I am experiencing ... with my IE 6.0 in a Windows 98 2nd Ed. program. ... When I visit a web page that I created on a server that I am paying for web ...
  • Re: Virus in e-mail for Microsoft patch update
    ... It is a shame that such creative minds do not have something better to with ... >> Anyone else experiencing this? ... >> Norton deleted the virus. ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: Dr. Watson Debugger Virus..
    ... friends machine that i was cleaning up. ... started to notice the same issues on my personal computer. ... and NOW hes experiencing the same problem. ... This is a virus. ...
    (microsoft.public.scripting.virus.discussion)
  • RE: page defaults and error message ole32.dll
    ... I look forward to hearing if anyone else is experiencing anything similar. ... The rep told me that it's possible my PC has a virus that hasn't been discovered yet. ... > I also receive this error for winhlp32, ... > Processes runninh were: ...