Re: Problem after Using mwav EScan

From: "Rainer" <rainer@xxxxxxxx>

| Help me please .......
|
| I used MWAV one time on 2 different XP Pro clients.
| Since that time I have a big problem in my dot.net application. Some Menues
| won't work anymore.
| I found the Problem in the following javascript:
|
| ---- beginn ------
| <SCRIPT>
| function gGetTree(sTreePage)
| {
| sTreePage='target.html'
| window.location.href = sTreePage
| }
| function gPopulateTree()
| {
| oMainDiv = document.createElement('DIV');
| oMainDiv.id = 'divTree';
| oTempDiv = document.createElement("<DIV OnClick=gGetTree();>");
| oTempDiv.id = 'div1';
| oMainDiv.appendChild(oTempDiv);
| window.setTimeout('document.all("div1").innerHTML = "Klick mich"',1*10);
|
| document.all.divTree.appendChild(oMainDiv);
| }
| </script>
| <BODY onload="javascript:parent.gPopulateTree();"></BODY>
| <DIV ID='divTree' STYLE='width:100%; height:100%;'></DIV>
|
| ---end----
|
| If I try this on a "normal" Workstation everything went it's way but after
| "testing" mwav in wont work anymore. There is no scripterror or other
| failure. Just nothing happens.
|
| Any tip for me ??
|
| Rainer

It uses the Kaspersky scan engine and signature files.

Go to the following web page which list *many* AV vendor submission addresses and find
Kaspersky and submit samples of the scripts that you are having problems with.

http://www.ik-cs.com/suspicious-files.htm

--
Dave
http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm