Re: WINDOWS XP CDROM TRAY AUTOMATICALLY OPENING AND CLOSING

From: "CHANDRA SEKHAR" <CHANDRA SEKHAR@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

| IF ANYBODY KNOWS THIS FIX - PLEASE TELL ME

Looks like you also have a broken "Caps Lock" key ! You should fix your keyboard.

There are two possibilities to your problem. You have the joke program Geshenk or your
CDROM needs to be replaced.

--
Dave
http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

  • Re: Please Help using Vista and stuck in loop on Error Recovery Sc
    ... I will attempt what you said about entering bios, ... understood how to fix them be able to do anything with it? ... not recommended.Clearing the CMOS battery becomes the easiest option.Turn ... We are doing this to check whether it's Vista,the keyboard or users of the ...
  • Re: Everything seems to cause a reboot
    ... The tty switcher could be a keyboard issue, ... don't know how to fix that. ... right Alt key with F1-F12 to switch to tty13-tty24, ... F1-F12 is used to switch to consoles tty1-tty12. ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Time to change the keyboard - again!
    ... This is the silicone spray creeping between the plastic layers at the ... I had to do this with my keyboard once also. ... I've managed to fix it temporarily by turning up ...
    (uk.comp.sys.mac)
  • Re: Everything seems to cause a reboot
    ... The quick fix is to simply swap your high quality clack-itty ... default is to use the keyboard controller to reboot, ... mid/late 1980s model, with the inbuilt 8042. ... If this is the case, is this kernel parm a permanent fix Paul, allowing ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: ukbd patch advice
    ... I have attached the patch ... it down to a problem somewhere in between the uhci chipset ... and/or ukbd drivers and the keyboard. ... A fix to the problem is to reorder members of the struct ...
    (freebsd-current)