Re: New program

From: "Bill Sanderson" <Bill_Sanderson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

| I think I took a wrong turn when I landed here. I'll try to close the door
| softly and carefully when leaving.
|
| Oh. It appears to be very heavy , and padded.
|
| I'm having some difficulty opening it.....
|
| Why does this jacket appear to have its arms tied behind my back.......

Too funny :-)

--
Dave
http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

  • Re: aus.drwho
    ... >>>Any chance of this? ... >>Why Dave, are you leaving us? ... Prev by Date: ...
    (rec.arts.drwho)
  • Re: Argh - litterbox accident again
    ... Or maybe get a covered box, but just cut off the door side and the ... roof, leaving the other 3 very high sides? ... Prev by Date: ...
    (rec.pets.cats.anecdotes)
  • Re: Where you from?
    ... could you get my wife off of me - ... Boy, o boy Dave, the door is WIDE OPEN here :-) ... Prev by Date: ...
    (rec.sport.snowmobiles)
  • Re: aus.drwho
    ... Why Dave, are you leaving us? ... Nick ... Prev by Date: ...
    (rec.arts.drwho)
  • Re: So, the first 4E crunchy bit is here...
    ... June 28th, Thursday Night, Wizards Conference Room. ... Players: Bruce Cordell, Richard Baker, Logan Bonner, and Toby Latin ... And Dave spent nearly 10 minutes constructing an ominous, crypt-lined ruin complete with three golden sarcophagi that emanated magic. ... Such a good job that we lingered in the door looking into the shadow-lined mausoleum for a minute, then, another. ...
    (rec.games.frp.dnd)