I am pleased

I see from the downloads that the new anti-virus program that I wrote is
fully rcognized as valid working program. Also, that the virus' are all off
your computers.
If you are an executive and you want to offer me a job and money I am
willing to accept your emails at Jdcooley1tril@xxxxxxxxxxx Yes I wrote the
Anti-virus program on and in Basic that I Joshua David Cooley Put on the
newsgroup

  • Re: Unable to open old files in Office 2007 Beta
    ... Either the anti-virus program needs to be updated or there is a virus in the file but the anti-virus program cannot properly remove or process the virus it has found. ... the file you are attempting to open should be treated as infected until you have updated your anti-virus software to the latest updates available from the vendor. ... i also downloaded and installed the Microsoft Office Compatibility Pack for Word, Excel, and PowerPoint 2007 File Formats ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)
  • Re: Unable to open old files in Office 2007 Beta
    ... "the file cannot be opened because your virus scanner has detected a problem ... You may be encoutering this message because an anti-virus program is not ... infected until you have updated your anti-virus software to the latest ... and the Office 2007 File Format Awareness Update for Microsoft Office XP KB ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)
  • Re: Unable to open old files in Office 2007 Beta
    ... "the file cannot be opened because your virus scanner has detected a problem ... You may be encoutering this message because an anti-virus program is not ... infected until you have updated your anti-virus software to the latest ... and the Office 2007 File Format Awareness Update for Microsoft Office XP KB ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)
  • Re: Unable to open old files in Office 2007 Beta
    ... You may be encoutering this message because an anti-virus program is not ... problem with this application) or there is a virus in the file but the ... For more information about this issue, see the Microsoft Knowledge Base ... if i try to open a publisher file, ...