Padobot.AA

From: joburg (nomail_at_nospam.it)
Date: 11/08/04

    Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2004 14:53:03 GMT

    Hello,

    AVG 6.0 found the trojan PADOBOT.AA in my computer; but when then I
    executed AVG, it didn't found the virus anymore...
    sometimes AVG send an advise message on the screen for the same
    problem...
    I tried searching in the web for this virus, but I didn't found
    anything useful relating this extenction .AA

    Could you help me writing a link for a useful source in the web where
    I can read a solution for this problem?

    Thanks a lot
    jo.

    p.s.: I apologize for my bad english