Padobot.AA

From: joburg (nomail_at_nospam.it)
Date: 11/08/04

    Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2004 14:53:03 GMT

    Hello,

    AVG 6.0 found the trojan PADOBOT.AA in my computer; but when then I
    executed AVG, it didn't found the virus anymore...
    sometimes AVG send an advise message on the screen for the same
    problem...
    I tried searching in the web for this virus, but I didn't found
    anything useful relating this extenction .AA

    Could you help me writing a link for a useful source in the web where
    I can read a solution for this problem?

    Thanks a lot
    jo.

    p.s.: I apologize for my bad english

    • Re: Trojan horse Downloader.Generic.ML
      ... I would also download and run HiJackThis and post your results to one ... 'restore as' in AVG continues to hang. ... >> AVG 718 06.14.2005 no virus found ... >>> Yes but then there's that sudden detection that appears NOT to>>> correspond to any event related to that theory. ...
      (comp.security.firewalls)
    • Re: Trojan horse Downloader.Generic.ML
      ... I would also download and run HiJackThis and post your results to one ... 'restore as' in AVG continues to hang. ... >> AVG 718 06.14.2005 no virus found ... >>> Yes but then there's that sudden detection that appears NOT to>>> correspond to any event related to that theory. ...
      (alt.computer.security)
    • Re: Padobot.AA
      ... > executed AVG, it didn't found the virus anymore... ... > anything useful relating this extenction .AA ...
      (microsoft.public.scripting.virus.discussion)
    • Re: Trojan horse Downloader.Generic.ML
      ... Hi Ron - No, if you've already let A2 clean things, then ... But of course running this and using the HiJackThis ... At www.virustotal.com the AVG was the day's before AVG ... AVG 718 06.14.2005 no virus found ...
      (comp.security.firewalls)