Some help for my grandson

From: George Zugg (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 10/28/04

Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 02:23:13 -0700

Id check on Symantec's web site (www.symantec.com) they
usuallly know of all virus and how to get rid of it.
having a problem with a

jwilliams@wwex.com and give him
>some ideas????
>
>I would appreciate it.
>Doug McNeill
>

>.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Some help for my grandson

    (microsoft.public.scripting.virus.discussion)
  • MS Office freezes computer
    ... No matter which Microsoft Office programs from 2003 that I am using on ... this Athlon system (Windows XP with all updates current, running Norton ... Alarm), the system freezes and I have to reset it constantly, no matter ...
  • Re: XP Pro and Home File sharing issues
    ... >>>I disabled Windows Firewall as that is all I have and I am running Norton ... >> productive thing you can do - disabling Norton products is better left untried. ...
  • RE: cpu usage?
    ... (Links to online virus scans on the same page) ... How to optimize Windows XP, 2000, ME ... > i am running norton 2004, spyware doctor, and avg7 to try and keep it clean, ...
  • Re: My IE windows randomly close/shut down after last Windows IE updat
    ... When all else fails, HijackThis v1.99.1 ... reason whatsoever. ... where I need a bunch of windows open at once, and its not fun having to ... Running Norton 2005, ...