Some help for my grandson

From: George Zugg (
Date: 10/28/04

Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 02:23:13 -0700

Id check on Symantec's web site ( they
usuallly know of all virus and how to get rid of it.
having a problem with a
>Trojan and he can't seem to overcome it..
>1. I don't use XP.
>2. I don't use Norton.
>Can someone contact him (Jeff Williams) at and give him
>some ideas????
>I would appreciate it.
>Doug McNeill

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Some help for my grandson

  • MS Office freezes computer
    ... No matter which Microsoft Office programs from 2003 that I am using on ... this Athlon system (Windows XP with all updates current, running Norton ... Alarm), the system freezes and I have to reset it constantly, no matter ...
  • Re: XP Pro and Home File sharing issues
    ... >>>I disabled Windows Firewall as that is all I have and I am running Norton ... >> productive thing you can do - disabling Norton products is better left untried. ...
  • RE: cpu usage?
    ... (Links to online virus scans on the same page) ... How to optimize Windows XP, 2000, ME ... > i am running norton 2004, spyware doctor, and avg7 to try and keep it clean, ...
  • Disconnect doesnt work
    ... to reboot my computer. ... rid of spy-ware and am running norton with live updates. ...