Re: Backdoor.cabro in registry or start up, i am noob please guide me ?

From: madmax (
Date: 10/28/04

    Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 01:35:28 GMT

    fred wrote:
    > Hi people, I am relatively new ( few month ) to computers, and a guy once
    > showed me how to use regedit.exe and i now have a NoAdaware report that in
    > the key HE helped me put there, i have a trojean backdoor acess
    > proble,...could anyone give me some idea how i can remove this
    > Backdoor.Cabro trojan ?? It is in the HK
    > _Local_Machine\software\microsoft\currentversion\Run + another called the
    > same but RunService and seems to be in the LoadPowerProfile key.. i hope sum
    > 1 can help me, Thanking you all, from red in England, all the best, i have
    > winME
    Along with good advice from David-you need to install more protection
    and get rid of noadaware.I have some good programs and info on my site.

    To help you stay safe see:
    Virus cleaning +fixes see:
    Change to so you can reply by e-mail
    ( has been set up specifically for
      use in Usenet. Feel free to use it yourself.)