medload.exe

From: Mike (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 10/24/04

    Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 07:47:31 -0700

    Mat,

    I have the same thing, did you get any helpful info? I am
    still looking. Are you getting allot of pop-ups?

    Mike

    • Re: Possible spyware damage. Taskmanager is not helpful.
      ... "Mike Parker Webmaster of OnionWarriors" wrote ... Pop-ups pop up while I am not browsing the ... A list of programs on taskmanager that Windows ... > unrequired processes. ...
    • Re: multiple pop ups
      ... Hi Mike, ... If you are getting Windows Explorer Pop-Ups then you can install some anti ...
      (microsoft.public.security)
    • Re: Windows 2000 unwanted pop-ups
      ... Hi Mike, ... If you are getting Windows Explorer Pop-Ups then you can install some anti ...
      (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
    • Re: Hes baackk Re: To the Group
      ... This *was* a great thread with very helpful info thanks to Mike ... why don't you bash each other ... On Sep 19, 10:15 pm, "Robert Morley" ...
    • Re: Pop up blocker in SP2
      ... Mike ... > Hey, the pop up blocker from SP2 on my computer is quite worthless. ... > get pop-ups all the time, despite the fact that the level is on High. ... > an anti virus program and a spyware program, but i still get pop ups. ...
      (microsoft.public.security)