Re: Jswx.log (how do I rid this)

From: RustyM (RM_at_RMcom)
Date: 10/23/04

    Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2004 13:45:03 -0700

    I clicked on the link that You sent me that says "Is this what you see"???
    And YES- that is exactly what I see!!! I had posted my log at computor cops,
    perhaps about 3 weeks ago. Not one person replyed so I may just repost
    soon. -I will try the other forums u suggested as well-THanks Madmaxx

    --
    Thanks so very much for your help-! ! ! !