Re: Jswx.log (how do I rid this)

From: RustyM (RM_at_RMcom)
Date: 10/22/04

    Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 11:50:35 -0700

    thanx madmaxx-I did forget to include in my orig. post that i have done
    HJThis scans as well- I viewed the running processes and only saw stuff that
    I use including lots of Microsoft programs. Nothing fishy their. Is there a
    was to delete this jswx log permanently??? I coulnt tell u for sure when aI
    first noticed it but I think its been there at least a year. I have deleted
    it several times and when it comes back, it is probably empty. Then as days,
    weeks go by, the file gets larger as I said with the same thing in it,
    MainInitGlobals - Web Function
    MainInitWindow - Web Function OVER & OVER again. this is really bothering
    me.

    --
    Thanks so very much for your help-! ! ! !
    "madmax" <maxpro4u@nomail.afraid.org> wrote in message
    > RustyM wrote:
    > > Hi- For about a month now I have been trying to get rid of this. I
    followed
    > > many mvp advises. If done
    ad-aware,spybot,stinger,avg,trendmicro,pestpatrol,