Jswx.log (how do I rid this)

From: RustyM (RM_at_RMcom)
Date: 10/20/04

    Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 11:43:04 -0700

    Hi- For about a month now I have been trying to get rid of this. I followed
    many mvp advises. If done ad-aware,spybot,stinger,avg,trendmicro,pestpatrol,
    scans; many in safe mode. THis jswx.log never comes up as anything. See,
    when I delete this log that is in my 'C 'drive, the next time I reboot,
    its back again. When I open it, notepad, it displays this: WinMain - Web
    Function
    MainInitGlobals - Web Function
    MainInitWindow - Web Function
    The longer I go without deleting it, the bigger it gets. WHAT is it?? Is it
    supposed to be there?? a google search did not give me a clue.what can I
    do??

    --
    Thanks so very much for your help-! ! ! !

    • Re: Jswx.log (how do I rid this)
      ... > scans; many in safe mode. ... > MainInitGlobals - Web Function ... Have you tried running HijackThis? ...
      (microsoft.public.scripting.virus.discussion)
    • Re: Jswx.log (how do I rid this)
      ... thanx madmaxx-I did forget to include in my orig. ... HJThis scans as well- I viewed the running processes and only saw stuff that ... MainInitWindow - Web Function OVER & OVER again. ... >> MainInitGlobals - Web Function ...
      (microsoft.public.scripting.virus.discussion)
    • Jswx.log (how do I rid this)
      ... Sounds like some sort of keylogger..grabbing windows and ... maybe waiting for certain types of input.. ... >MainInitGlobals - Web Function ...
      (microsoft.public.scripting.virus.discussion)
    • JSWX - what is this thing??
      ... delete it over and over and each time I restart my pc, ... WinMain - Web Function ... MainInitGlobals - Web Function ...
      (microsoft.public.security)