Re: registry keys

From: xmp (xmp_at_example.com)
Date: 10/11/04

Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 12:12:00 GMT

dritch wrote:
> i have dso exploit, spyware on my computer which has
> changed registry keys, spybot has not got rid of it. how
> do i get rid of it?

DSO exploit was patched up years ago AFAIK. I don't know why SpyBot
still flags on it.

michael

Relevant Pages

  • Re: How to remove DSO Exploit spyware from the registry?
    ... but I can't seem to get rid of DSO Exploit. ... When I try to remove it after running a scan, Spybot says the ... the makers of SpyBot will soon fix ... Ignore Products> Security> DSO Exploit, to turn off the false alarm. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: DSO EXPLOITS - HELP! WHAT THE HECK ARE THEY?
    ... |> I have Windows XP and Spybot Search & Destroy installed. ... |> If there are IE security holes wouldn't SP2 solve this? ... |> Spybot can't seem to get rid of this - how can I get rid ... |> of DSO exploits? ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: How to remove DSO Exploit spyware from the registry?
    ... To avoid the False-Flag for the DSO Exploit, ... Mode/Settings/Ignore Products. ... but I can't seem to get rid of DSO Exploit. ... And its only Spybot that ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: How to remove DSO Exploit spyware from the registry?
    ... but I can't seem to get rid of DSO Exploit. ... Spybot shows up three legitimate registry lines as a spurious DSO. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • registry keys
    ... spyware on my computer which has ... changed registry keys, spybot has not got rid of it. ...
    (microsoft.public.scripting.virus.discussion)