Re: Some help for my grandson

From: David H. Lipman (DLipman~nospam~_at_Verizon.Net)
Date: 10/11/04

    Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2004 23:16:10 -0400

    I will leave that to you. You can forward this post to him ;-)

    Jeff can expect emails that will look and appear as patches from Microsoft. They are not
    from Microsoft as Microsoft will *never* send unsolicited patches to anybody. They will
    have 134~156KB attachments and the email should be deleted.
    He can also expect Failed Mail emails sent to him from people he does not know. They will
    have 134~156KB attachments. They should be deleted.

    I also suggest...
    AVAST - http://www.avast.com/i_idt_1016.html - FREE
    AVG - http://www.grisoft.com/us/us_dwnl_free.php - FREE
    CA eTrust - http://www.my-etrust.com/microsoft/index.cfm - FREE for one year.