Re: Some help for my grandson

From: David H. Lipman (DLipman~nospam~_at_Verizon.Net)
Date: 10/11/04

Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2004 22:42:27 -0400

Done !

Dave

"Doug Mc" <NOSPAMdougandnancymcneill@chilitech.com> wrote in message
news:O$NjTszrEHA.4004@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
| My Grandson is running Norton on Windows XP and is having a problem with a
| Trojan and he can't seem to overcome it..
|
| 1. I don't use XP.
| 2. I don't use Norton.
|
| Can someone contact him (Jeff Williams) at jwilliams@wwex.com and give him
| some ideas????
|
| I would appreciate it.
| Doug McNeill

Relevant Pages

  • MS Office freezes computer
    ... No matter which Microsoft Office programs from 2003 that I am using on ... this Athlon system (Windows XP with all updates current, running Norton ... Alarm), the system freezes and I have to reset it constantly, no matter ...
  • Re: XP Pro and Home File sharing issues
    ... >>>I disabled Windows Firewall as that is all I have and I am running Norton ... >> productive thing you can do - disabling Norton products is better left untried. ...
  • RE: cpu usage?
    ... (Links to online virus scans on the same page) ... How to optimize Windows XP, 2000, ME ... > i am running norton 2004, spyware doctor, and avg7 to try and keep it clean, ...
  • Re: My IE windows randomly close/shut down after last Windows IE updat
    ... When all else fails, HijackThis v1.99.1 ... reason whatsoever. ... where I need a bunch of windows open at once, and its not fun having to ... Running Norton 2005, ...
  • Some help for my grandson
    ... My Grandson is running Norton on Windows XP and is having a problem with a ... Trojan and he can't seem to overcome it.. ...
    (microsoft.public.scripting.virus.discussion)