From: chris (
Date: 10/10/04

Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2004 14:39:03 -0700

hi all

i have the avg antivirus and it keeps telling me i have
the trojan horse downloader i am havin no luck
tryin to remove this i also have lavasoft and spybot any
ideas thanks

Relevant Pages

  • ylrwrs.exe rpc attack ????
    ... this file keeps tryin to contact remote ip ... i was havin what appeared to be rpc problems tons ... ended up havin to reinstall win 2000 ... sp4 and lost recovery console password i.e. never had it ...
  • Stuffit stuffed
    ... i'm havin' problems with stuffit. ... it's tryin' t' open ... Gareth Slee ...
  • RE: ERROR MESSAGE....why cant i watch this movie??
    ... i'm havin the same damn problem...if you can find out could you please let me ... know...thank you very much and good luck with your problem...if i find away ... > don't have the necessary codecs and gives me this error message code. ...