sasser removal

From: Peter (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 10/10/04

    Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2004 10:55:08 -0700

    hi folks
    my pc leeps shutting down with the lsass.exe message
    i have scanned the pc with the scanner from norton and
    microsoft and both say my pc is clean- but then it keeps
    shutting down. i am running xp. any ideas??

    • Re: HP ScanJet 4850 color issue
      ... > I just bought a new HP scanner model 4850. ... The drivers of my ATI RADEON ... Even with the basic Microsoft utilities ... > PCI Audio Device] ...
      (comp.periphs.scanners)
    • Re: Best scanning manager program?
      ... The mac offers convenient support for the scanner + ... everything he said against Microsoft. ... charge of monopoly alibi. ... the pain of the Microsoft monopoly, open source software being the real threat. ...
      (comp.periphs.scanners)
    • Re: What is "Generic Host Process For Win32 Services"?
      ... > My name is Gilles this my question: ... > should report this problem to Microsoft which I do but nothing change ... the problem may be related to the device driver for a printer or ... The article mentions an old HP printer or scanner driver, ...
      (microsoft.public.access.modulesdaovba)
    • Re: Bla trojan horse???
      ... that belongs to other companies.They are all better than Norton so you may ... The scanner detects cookies which is not threats,so if the scanner detects ... If you don't have one install try one of the free online services such ... Antivirus program cleans it out. ...
      (microsoft.public.security.virus)
    • Re: Anti Virus Software
      ... "Gary S. Terhune" wrote: ... As for the rest of your list, I've *heard* of Spyware Doctor (can't remember ... BTW, using more than one real-time spyware scanner is a bad idea, too. ... My Norton scanner doesn't do spyware, ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)