medload.exe

From: Mat (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 10/07/04

Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 11:57:55 -0700

Hi everyone:)!!
Picked up a trojan calling itself medload.exe, cant seem
to get rid of it!!, wont allow me to delete files. norton
antivirus keeps saying CANNOT CLEAN INFECTED FILES.., Is
there any program out their to sort this???(tried spybot,
spysweeper) the only last resort is using FIFO, need a
quick fix for this!!, any bright sparks got any ideas???..
buy u a cup of tea if your suggestion works!!.

Thanks

Mat

Relevant Pages

  • medload.exe
    ... processes of task manager. ... >antivirus keeps saying CANNOT CLEAN INFECTED FILES.., ...
    (microsoft.public.scripting.virus.discussion)
  • Re: Beware the AntiVirus 2009 scam!!!
    ... a link that turned out to the AntiVirus 2009 scam. ... I just use Norton and a couple of most popular free programs to check ... Threatfire isn't the usual anti-virus program -- actually I think it's ...
    (soc.retirement)
  • Re: Internet Explorer loads extremely SLOW, PC makes distinct soun
    ... I never bought another antivirus ware until a couple days ago. ... NT, Windows Server 2003, Windows XP ... support Security Risk detection. ... This applies only to versions of Norton AntiVirus that support ...
  • Re: I have just visited a hacked site... visit another!
    ... in persuading me to change from Norton. ... all antivirus programs, there's nothing special or new about this from ... Avira, Norton antivirus programs do this also. ... 1.download the Avira Classic install package from their website. ...
    (microsoft.public.security)