From: David H. Lipman (DLipman~nospam~_at_Verizon.Net)
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2004 21:49:47 -0400
Download using a friends, family or other PC. And burn a CDROM with the files downloaded.
Follow my directions below...
1) Download the following three items...
Trend Sysclean Package
Latest Trend signature files.
Create a directory.
On drive "C:\"
(e.g., "c:\New Folder")
or the desktop
(e.g., "C:\Documents and Settings\lipman\Desktop\New Folder")
Download sysclean.com and place it in that directory.
Dowload the signature files (pattern files) by obtaining the ZIP file.
For example; lpt186.zip
Extract the contents of the ZIP file and place the contents in the same directory as
2) If you are using WinME or WinXP, disable System Restore
3) Reboot your PC into Safe Mode
4) Using both the Trend Sysclean utility and Adaware, perform a Full Scan of your
platform and clean/delete any infectors/parasites found.
5) Restart your PC and perform a "final" Full Scan of your platform using both the
Trend Sysclean utility and Adaware
6) If you are using WinME or WinXP,Re-enable System Restore and re-apply any
System Restore preferences, (e.g. HD space to use suggested 400 ~ 600MB),
7) Reboot your PC.
8) If you are using WinME or WinXP, create a new Restore point
9) Please report back your results
"danny" <email@example.com> wrote in message
| It looks like i have the same problem,my antivirus is
| disabled and if i try to go to an antivirus website it
| shuts down internet explorer, i also cant use the
| administrator tools in my computer,i have followed the
| instructions,but it wont link to the sites,just says,page
| not available,if i try and go to the site,it just shuts
| down internet explorer????
| I could also do with some major HELP!!!