Re: win32.jeefo

From: David H. Lipman (DLipman~nospam~_at_Verizon.Net)
Date: 10/01/04

    Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 16:10:08 -0400

    1) Download the following two items...

            Trend Sysclean Package

             Latest Trend signature files.

    2) If you are using WinME or WinXP, disable System Restore
    3) Reboot your PC into Safe Mode
    4) Using the Trend Sysclean utility, perform a Full Scan of your platform and
            clean/delete any infectors found
    5) Restart your PC and perform a "final" Full Scan of your platform
    6) If you are using WinME or WinXP,Re-enable System Restore and re-apply any
                System Restore preferences, (e.g. HD space to use suggested 400 ~ 600MB),
    7) Reboot your PC.
    8) If you are using WinME or WinXP, create a new Restore point
    9) Please report back your results

    Dave

    "pooriya" <pooriya63@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    | I need help .this virus infect my computer and i can delete it.

    • Re: 2 explorer.exe in my task manager
      ... If you are using WinME or WinXP, disable System Restore ... Reboot your PC into Safe Mode ...
    • Re: 2 explorer.exe in my task manager
      ... If you are using WinME or WinXP, disable System Restore ... Reboot your PC into Safe Mode ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
    • Re: Download.Trojan
      ... If you are using WinME or WinXP, re-enable System Restore, reboot the PC ...
      (microsoft.public.security.virus)
    • Re: Notepad.exe not working properly ...
      ... If you don't have c:\i386 but have the winXP CDROM, ... |> 2) If you are using WinME or WinXP, disable System Restore ... |> 3) Reboot your PC into Safe Mode ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
    • Re: Request for Help VBS/Redolf.a virus
      ... | 5) If you are using WinME or WinXP, re-enable System Restore, reboot the PC ...
      (microsoft.public.security.virus)