Re: win32.jeefo

From: Chek (chek_16_at_hootmail.com)
Date: 10/01/04

Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 17:57:22 +0100

Try at least 2 of these online scans:

Trend Micro - Free online virus Scan
http://housecall.trendmicro.com/

McAfee Security - FreeScan
http://www.mcafee.com/myapps/mfs/default.asp

Symantec Security Check
http://security.symantec.com/ssc/home.asp

Panda ActiveScan - Free online scanner

Also ensure that you are running a firewall
(a free one can be had from : www.zonelabs.com )
And also that all critical windows updates are applied to
your system.

Hope this helps,
Chek

--
Change' boos' to 'bos'  in address to email directly
"pooriya" <pooriya63@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>     I need help .this virus infect my computer and i can
delete it.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Windows Task Manager, MSCONFIG AND REGEDIT wont stay open.
    ... > Trend Micro - Free online virus Scan ... > McAfee Security - FreeScan ... > Panda ActiveScan - Free online scanner ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Task Manager Closes Immediately
    ... Trend Micro - Free online virus Scan ... McAfee Security - FreeScan ... Panda ActiveScan - Free online scanner ...
  • Re: Brain Fade?? Help.......
    ... Trend Micro - Free online virus Scan ... McAfee Security - FreeScan ... > I know I've seen the answer here but I had a brain fart and can't ...
  • Re: MSCONFIG will not run
    ... Trend Micro - Free online virus Scan ... McAfee Security - FreeScan ... Panda ActiveScan - Free online scanner ...
  • Re: MSCONFIG will not run
    ... my Windows XP Disk available...When I ran Norton on it it ... >Trend Micro - Free online virus Scan ... >McAfee Security - FreeScan ...