Re: ** READ THIS BEFORE POSTING - answers to frequently asked questions 2004.07.15

From: Lanwench [MVP - Exchange] (lanwench_at_heybuddy.donotsendme.unsolicitedmail.atyahoo.com)
Date: 07/15/04

Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 11:20:11 -0400

JAX wrote:
> What is this, one size fits all? Are you a self proclaimed MVP? Who
> is this addressed to?

To all users of these newsgroups. It's a FAQ. You must have heard of
those....not sure what your issue is with it; you're free to disregard it.
Others may find it useful. Karl is a frequent poster, and is a Microsoft MVP
in recognition of the time he spends *volunteering* to help others. Play
nice with the other kids in here and you will get help when you need it -
attitude counts. Pax. :-)