Re: virus and trojans

From: madmax (maxpro4u_at_nomail.afraid.org)
Date: 06/29/04

    Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 02:20:50 GMT

    mick nolan wrote:

    > thanks madmax your web site looks great
    > plenty of tips

    Your welcome-just trying to be helpful
    -max

    --
    To help you stay safe see:
    http://www.geocities.com/maxpro4u/madmax.html
    Change nomail.afraid.org to neo.rr.com so you can reply
      use in Usenet. Feel free to use it yourself.)

    • Re: Virus and system restore
      ... Avast is free and has a very good forum where you can get help. ... To help you stay safe see: http://www.geocities.com/maxpro4u/madmax.html ... This message is virus free as far as I can tell. ...
      (microsoft.public.scripting.virus.discussion)
    • Re: Hey Assbag...
      ... including plenty of stuff you probably got wrong. ... this question requires you to imagine something that hasn't actually ... You must be Henry's circle-jerk-off of the month..... ... Sent VIRUS FREE from an Apple Macintosh ...
      (rec.bicycles.racing)
    • Re: ISRAFEL WORM
      ... Don't waste your time on this one. ... To help you stay safe see: http://www.geocities.com/maxpro4u/madmax.html ... This message is virus free as far as I can tell. ...
      (microsoft.public.scripting.virus.discussion)
    • Re: NORTON ANTI-VIRUS
      ... > Trend PC-Cillin is better than norton. ... and Kaspersky is better than both. ... To help you stay safe see: http://www.geocities.com/maxpro4u/madmax.html ... This message is virus free as far as I can tell. ...
      (microsoft.public.scripting.virus.discussion)
    • Re: Assistance please with virus
      ... > You would avoid 99% of all household viruses ... and wash your hands ... To help you stay safe see: http://www.geocities.com/maxpro4u/madmax.html ... This message is virus free as far as I can tell. ...
      (microsoft.public.scripting.virus.discussion)