Re: Computer takes a long time to start up

From: madmax (maxpro4u_at_nomail.afraid.org)
Date: 06/29/04

Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 02:18:37 GMT

Leo wrote:
> My computer takes about 3 to 5 minutes to start up, then
> it runs OK. I keep reading that this is caused by a
> virus, but I can't find out what kind of virus it is. Can
> anyone help to how I go about finding what virus it is
> and how to fix it?
Leo-
5 min, is a long time.Try some of the tips on my site.
-max

--
To help you stay safe see:
http://www.geocities.com/maxpro4u/madmax.html

Relevant Pages

  • W32.alrca.C
    ... virus conversations. ... So any reasonable person would assume this hard drive is virus free. ... Does anyone have experience with this particular variant of ALCRA? ... long enough to go online, ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: OE wont start
    ... :: I recently had the Netsky Q virus, ... :: Trouble is Outlook Express won't open now. ... :: Checked by AVG anti-virus system. ... -- 'When you have a degree-you don't know everything-just a degree'-Dr Miles Munroe This message is virus free as far I can tell Change nomail.afraid.org to hotmail.com so you can reply (nomail.afraid.org has been set up specifically for use in Usenet. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6.outlookexpress)
  • Re: Backdoor.Berbew.G
    ... > Debug Manager is not responding'. ... To help you stay safe see: http://www.geocities.com/maxpro4u/madmax.html ... This message is virus free as far as I can tell. ...
    (microsoft.public.scripting.virus.discussion)
  • Re: crnb32.exe
    ... I have now completed the virus check at the symantec ... The file atempts ... >As David said run some different scanners to make an ID ... >This message is virus free as far as I can tell. ...
    (microsoft.public.scripting.virus.discussion)
  • Re: VIRUS ATTACHMENTS LAUNCHING AUTOMATICALLY
    ... This message is virus free as far I can tell ... > Can anyone explain how virus attachments are able to launch ... > enough for the attachment to launch. ...
    (alt.computer.security)