Re: How to turn off the "File System Real-time Protection" in Symantec Antivirus Corporate Edition?

From: Phil Weldon (notdisclosed_at_example.com)
Date: 04/30/04

Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 06:15:20 GMT

And this too is malicious and actionable.

--
Phil Weldon, pweldonatmindjumpdotcom
For communication,
"David Candy" <david@mvps.org> wrote in message
Well Mr pweldon@mindspring.com (just thought I'd let the spam harvesters
harvest) I've been here for years, you occasionally for 18 months or so. How
about you go.
And the band played ....
http://www.livejournal.com/users/aldon/74121.html

Relevant Pages