Trojan horse PSW.Agent.H

From: Chris (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 04/28/04

Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 01:50:55 -0700

AVG has located this virus in a SYSUPD from which it
cannot remove it. Can anyone give a step by step guide to
removing it, please?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Virus/Worms
    ... While this is a good method, removing the hard drive and mounting it in another, however... ... You *must* realize that this will clean files but will NOT clean the Registry of infector ... Symantec, CA, and NOD32 have excellent removers. ... This means your virus definitions can get up to a week ...
  • Re: MISSING PROGRAM FILE
    ... the problem appeared after removing a virus. ... But the AOL tech could not solve it. ... TIA. ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: Not able to type in any Office programs
    ... >the foggiest if simply removing this registry entry ... >I do believe the root cause of this problem is the virus ... >> something strange on my Registry. ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)
  • Re: w32/MyDoom@MM infection
    ... Restarting in safe mode is part of one common recipe for removing such ... McAfee's Stinger virus-removal application is capable of removing MyDoom: ... >>I was just infected with this virus. ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: Latest Worm - Why such a flood?
    ... >> But these sys admins ARE scanning the letters, and then removing the ... they are scanning for the common ... I don't want them -- I filter them out just as if they were spam. ... that their system may be infected (except, of course, that the virus fakes ...
    (comp.security.misc)