Re: ** READ THIS BEFORE POSTING - answers to frequently asked questions 2004.03.14

From: Neb Okla (n_okla_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 03/14/04

Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 11:57:47 -0500

FUT: microsoft.public.security

"Karl Levinson [x y] mvp" <levinson_k@despammed.com> wrote in message
news:uQyPzjcCEHA.2600@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...

> I hope this is helpful. Feedback, suggestions and criticism regarding the
> FAQ are welcome and may be emailed to me.

Since you asked:

1) It'd be nice if you specified a FUT if you insist on massively
crossposting. All crossposting without a FUT does is result in numerous
parallel threads that are often off-topic for most of the groups involved.

2) Do you have any evidence that the number of questions on topics covered
in your FAQ have been reduced by posting it every few days? I'd bet it's
not as proportionate as the amount of traffic you receive as a result.

----
*** Secure Digitally Signed Email Tutorial *** - Fight Spam, Viruses,
Phishing,
Spoofing and in-transit email modification with your email software's free
built-in security features!
http://www.marknoble.com/tutorial/smime/smime.aspx