re: hh.htt virus

From: Patrick (knowlespl_at_lineone.net)
Date: 03/03/04

Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 09:05:23 -0800

I have MS2000 pro, with infected by hh.htt virus., plus
another virus cpan.dll.Mcffee anti virus cannot clean, or
delete these two.
The viruses our c:\winnt\system32.
I have tried to use cmd /c attrib -h .....
Please urgently need help

Relevant Pages

  • Re: HELP ON XP RE-INSTALLATION...
    ... > IF I REINSTALL XP ON MY COMPUTER HELP IF I HAVE A VIRUS THAT I CANT ... Don't have an AntiVirus software? ... There are more applications you may need to run to completely clean your ... It will probably save you time and effort in re-installing Windows XP ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: RE-INSTALLING XP
    ... > IF I REINSTALL XP ON MY COMPUTER HELP IF I HAVE A VIRUS THAT I CANT ... Don't have an AntiVirus software? ... There are more applications you may need to run to completely clean your ... It will probably save you time and effort in re-installing Windows XP ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Trojan horse Downloader.Generic.ML
    ... Hi Ron - No, if you've already let A2 clean things, then ... But of course running this and using the HiJackThis ... At www.virustotal.com the AVG was the day's before AVG ... AVG 718 06.14.2005 no virus found ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: Trojan horse Downloader.Generic.ML
    ... Hi Ron - No, if you've already let A2 clean things, then ... But of course running this and using the HiJackThis ... At www.virustotal.com the AVG was the day's before AVG ... AVG 718 06.14.2005 no virus found ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: ccLogviewer error message
    ... possibly a virus. ... From a different, clean machine download Stinger ... and HijackThis from http://aumha.org/freeware.htm. ... Do not install drivers from Windows Update. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)