worm/lovasan.a

From: ERIC (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 02/23/04

Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 05:56:22 -0800

CAN ANYONE TELL ME HOW TO GET RID LOVASAN.A WORM KEEPS
SHOWING UP ON MY VIRUS CHECK

Relevant Pages

  • Computer shutting down with no warning
    ... of my downloads that I have tried to get rid of this virus or worm. ... How do I know with what worm or virus that my computer is effected so I can ...
  • Re: W32.randex.AZ virus
    ... Getting rid of virus is a function of your anti-virus software. ... W32.Randex.AZ is a worm that spreads through shared network ... Viruses we recommend purchasing Norton AntiVirus Software. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • Re: Virus Help
    ... Sure it will correct the problem and at the same time wipe out ... Find out what virus or worm is on your machine ... cleaners that can get rid of it. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • error loading winupd.dll
    ... Can any-body help me to get rid off these annoying messages. ... A worm, A virus, Popup or a system error? ...
  • RE: Computer shutting down with no warning
    ... mattcampbellgolf, just would like to mirror to you, I have the same exact ... > of my downloads that I have tried to get rid of this virus or worm. ...