Re: Virus

From: David H. Lipman (DLipman~nospam~_at_Verizon.Net)
Date: 02/11/04

Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 10:33:23 -0500

Go to McAfee (http://www.mcafee.com/myapps/mfs/default.asp) and/or Trend
(http://housecall.antivirus.com ) and perform an online scan of your platform.

Please report back your results.

Dave

"Jane" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:ebe901c3f0b2$b9bb9870$a601280a@phx.gbl...
| Are you able to help me ?

| >|
| >|

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Is it virus attack ??
    ... You are infected with a virus that that disables NAV. ... itself to UseNet News Groups as well as it has its own email engine. ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: Win 98 Ctrl Alt Delete Shows Multiple Delwebi ?
    ... harvests email addresses from UseNet News Groups. ... itself to UseNet News Groups as well as it has its own email engine. ... | Delwebi - performance improves. ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: "Uninstall" files
    ... Swen Internet worm to visit you. ... harvests email addresses from UseNet News Groups. ... itself to UseNet News Groups as well as it has its own email engine. ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: myoffer2u.com What is it????
    ... because the Swen worm ... > harvests email addresses from UseNet News Groups. ... > itself to UseNet News Groups as well as it has its own email engine. ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: [jf595.exe] in Windows Processes