Need Help to deploy windows patches

Hi folks

I have some Win 2003 server in VMware. I need a script that can patch
the servers with some specific windows paches.

  • Re: Same Internal Server Error from last two days
    ... I am trying to run a Hello World Perl Script in Apache 2.2. ... But its constantly giving me Internal Server Error.The script ... # have to place corresponding `LoadModule' lines at this location so the ...
    (perl.beginners)
  • Re: Same Internal Server Error from last two days
    ... I am trying to run a Hello World Perl Script in Apache 2.2. ... But its constantly giving me Internal Server Error.The script Runs perfectly fine from the command prompt. ... # This is the main Apache HTTP server configuration file. ... LoadModule actions_module modules/mod_actions.so ...
    (perl.beginners)
  • Same Internal Server Error from last two days
    ... I am trying to run a Hello World Perl Script in Apache 2.2. ... But its constantly giving me Internal Server Error.The script ... # have to place corresponding `LoadModule' lines at this location so the ...
    (perl.beginners)
  • Re: Regarding a selection for mobile code/scripting language
    ... Client Side scripting, so the server can send script commands to the client. ... I decided they should be scripted and mobile code. ...
    (Vuln-Dev)
  • Re: HTTPSConnection script fails, but only on some servers (long)
    ... (HTTP/CONNECT + switch to HTTPS) ... wget and my python script. ... >>The python script works with server A, ... the problem seems to depend on both the client ...
    (comp.lang.python)