Re: Script map network drive using schedule task doesn't work
- From: "Pegasus [MVP]" <news@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 20:35:26 +0200
"Maw" <maw81maw@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:6c337d6b-a151-4ab8-bde9-5baf0ab8c7dd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
i have write a script that map a network drive(in different domain)
whit user and psw and copy some files.
if i run the script whit domainadmin account logged in it work fine if
the user is logged out the script doesn't work.
Someone can help me??
thx in advance
The script does work but you cannot see its result. For security reasons, networked resources are visible only to the account that mapped them. In other words, since your script runs under the Domain Admin account, your user will not see the mapped drive.
- Prev by Date: Re: Event Log Queries
- Next by Date: Retreaving a Page from a Master Web Site
- Previous by thread: Script map network drive using schedule task doesn't work
- Next by thread: Retreaving a Page from a Master Web Site