Re: Beginning scripting and have a problem

Glad you figured it out! Download the script56.chm help file it is a great
resource and come back if you get stuck.
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=01592C48-207D-4BE1-8A76-1C4099D7BBB9&displaylang=en

  • Re: Non blocking ioctl CDROMEJECT
    ... |> device gets stuck and won't function, ... thread, or task, or any other resource, upon the extinction of the entity ... design of Unix, however, is not oriented to that. ... If a user space process can grab a semaphore and exit leaving that ...
    (comp.os.linux.development.system)
  • Re: better to serve one big js file or several smaller ones?
    ... Ideally each resource should be less than 1160 bytes, ... because too many chunks require too many HTTP requests. ... with a particular feature. ... usually overall smaller download size if only a particular feature ...
    (comp.lang.javascript)
  • Re: Need a FORTRAN compiler for Win7 (or XP)--WatFor Installed
    ... know about plain Watfor. ... Did you or did you not download the OpenWatcom F77-Win32 install .exe? ... All the OW documentation is installed in the install and includes both MS .hlp and a pdf-format file as well. ... I'd make a shortcut to the fbooks help file firstest thing I did... ...
    (comp.lang.fortran)
  • Re: CD Sound Files - Time to download
    ... Why be so frugal with a resource that costs the same no ... point to almost everything I download. ... And you're confusing waste with ... your FakeFiles utility, ...
    (comp.sys.acorn.misc)
  • Re: Unsent messages in outbox
    ... I can delete the stuck ... message but need to know how to download and install a new program that works. ... If you really can't send with Windows Mail due to the stuck message ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)