Re: getting info from computer

hi,
i have the hostname of a computer on the network. Does anyone has a
script
to find out the"Managed By" name in AD/LDAP ?

  • copy files and log it
    ... I need help creating a script that will copy files from one network ... If any piece fails email someone of the failure ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.scripting.vbscript)
  • SuSE Installation Setup
    ... Does anyone know the executable or script that takes over at the ... installation reboot to configure password, network etc? ... Prev by Date: ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Urgent..
    ... I have a LAN with 5 computer and I have a file to copy in all computer of ... the network. ... I want to write a script to copy this file to all computer. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.scripting.vbscript)
  • Move a file from one PC to another.
    ... I need to create a script to move a file from one PC to the other on a network. ... Can this be doen with FileSystemObject or does WMI need to be used. ... Prev by Date: ...
  • Re: ntp woes (and more-general questions about startup and logging)
    ... the script didn't run the "stop" ... Our 10.4 machines are 10.4.7. ... been thinking that the underlying network, ... deny) what traffic (IP + port) goes to what port. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.system)