need script to automate creation of DFS

I have a need for a user creation script. Let me explain.

I am planning a migration from Novell to Microsoft. We are going to use DFS
to help with our User's File access.

So I need a script that will search each users group membership, then create
a DFS Root for each user with DFS links to directories that the users Group
has Permmisions to.

For Example jim is a member of printing so the script would create a share
Jim, then create a DFS root Jim, and a DFS link under Root Jim to
\\server\Printing.

I thought to use an exel speadsheet that would have the Groups name and the
corresponding Folder to use as the DFS target.

I have been able to find a few scripts to try to piece together but I
thought that someone out there has either done this or wants to try.

Thanks.
.