Re: Can I use a server function and a client funtion in a button click Event?

From: dlbjr (oops_at_iforgot.com)
Date: 05/27/04

Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 16:25:06 -0500

Save this as an htm and try it

<head>
<title>Test Page</title>
function hitserverfunction() {
 document.body.style.cursor='wait';
 var XMLHTTP = new ActiveXObject( "Microsoft.XMLHTTP" );
 var sURL = "http://www.dlbjr.com/test.asp"
 XMLHTTP.open( "POST", sURL, false );
 XMLHTTP.send();
 result.innerHTML = XMLHTTP.responseText;
 document.body.style.cursor='auto';
}
</script>
</head>
<input onclick="hitserverfunction();" id="Button1" type="button" value="Process" name="Button1">

'from dlbjr

'Unambit from meager knowledge of inane others,engender uncharted sagacity.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: newbie: css in every page in app
    ... Then I needed to add CSS links to each "head" ... within the html tags. ... code your child to add controls to these containers. ... you get control over both the html head and body. ...
  • Re: HTML mail [was Re: FEL was Re: Hi]
    ... Try it in a browser, ... HTML, per se. ... But you can create an entire page without HTML, HEAD, or BODY ... and the browser will presume to insert them into their proper ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Unaccessible floating??
    ... diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut laoreet dolore magna aliquam erat ...
    (comp.infosystems.www.authoring.html)
  • Re: Pulse Head
    ... (Thanks a lot, Tek.) ... A fast logic gate or LVDS receiver, ... What's with the html? ...
    (sci.electronics.design)
  • Re: How to center the web page in the screen?
    ... A valid html document is structured like this: ... or a tag pair which I won't go into here. ... suggest further reading elsewhere to see what is allowed within the <head> ... The fix to center pages using publisher 2003 and 2007 ...
    (microsoft.public.publisher.webdesign)