toggle cd tray open/close

From: lstockton (lstockton_at_enxnet.com)
Date: 05/13/04

Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 11:49:10 -0500

I need a script that will toggle the cd tray open/closed.

  if cd tray is open, then it closes the tray.
  if cd tray is closed, then it opens the tray.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Xbox Tray sticking
    ... The DVD Tray on my xbox doesn't always open - sometimes its gets ... it works fine (closes and opens and closes and opens ... Apart from the sticking the drives seem to work as good as they allways ...
    (uk.games.video.xbox)
  • Re: Xbox Tray sticking
    ... The DVD Tray on my xbox doesn't always open - sometimes its gets ... it works fine (closes and opens and closes and opens ... Apart from the sticking the drives seem to work as good as they allways ...
    (uk.games.video.xbox)
  • Re: Precision 360, CD/RW Tray Wont Close
    ... initialization screen appears), the CD tray opens. ... time it acts like it's not seeing the disk, and just opens). ... Depress plastic locking tabs on each side of chassis with ... Now you can access the main PC board's ribbon cables. ...
    (alt.sys.pc-clone.dell)
  • Re: CDROM repair tip
    ... and it opens a shuts when it wants to could ... > Took it apart and found the plastic tray drive gear had cracked - small ... > spindle, and apparently still had enough grip to open and close the ...
    (sci.electronics.repair)
  • Re: KLH model KD-1220 DVD Player, Disc Tray will not stay open
    ... The tray opens all the way, ... Is the tray opening part of a single combined cam system with dropping disc ... from play position, and the reverse, tray in and disc up? ...
    (sci.electronics.repair)