RE: Test Text File before Data Import

From: Kevin Yu [MSFT] (v-kevy_at_online.microsoft.com)
Date: 04/30/04

Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 13:28:40 GMT

Hi Aaron,

First of all, I would like to confirm my understanding of your issue. From
your description, I understand that you need to validate the input data
using regular expressions. If there is any misunderstanding, please feel
free to let me know.

I have checked your code and I think they are correct. I think what you
need is to write a regular expression to validate it. I'm not quite
familiar with it, here I have found some articles for your reference. HTH.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/script56/ht
ml/jsgrpRegExpSyntax.asp
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/script56/ht
ml/reconIntroductionToRegularExpressions.asp
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=818802

If anything is unclear, please feel free to reply to the post.

Kevin Yu
=======
rights."

Relevant Pages