SQL user permissions problem
- From: maxrawson@xxxxxxxxx
- Date: 25 Aug 2005 10:55:23 -0700
I have run into an unusual error for one specific user who's
permissions have been granted via the public role.
Background: All data accessed via the asp.net application have been
set to stored procedures. 4 users have been assigned to the public role
and permissions to all relevant stored procedures have been set. All
users except one have no problem accessing data via the stored
Problem: One user gets an error that they don't have appropriate
permissions set to access the underlying table or view that is called
via the stored procedure.
I have double checked all SQLCommands and or SQLDataAdapters as well as
the public permissions list and I can't find anything. Besides, if it
were a problem in the application, every user would get this error.
Any feedback in regards to why this one user is encountering this error
would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance for you help!
- Prev by Date: Licensing + Which Version for full-text search feature
- Next by Date: 'Flushing' a web site database
- Previous by thread: Licensing + Which Version for full-text search feature
- Next by thread: 'Flushing' a web site database