Re: View Results With SQL Profiler?

From: da (da_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 10/13/04

    Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 01:36:04 -0400

    > There is no way to do that with profiler that I know of. You can use
    > network monitors to see what is returned over the network.
    >
    > --
    > Andrew J. Kelly SQL MVP

    Thanks for the follow-up. I was looking at a VeriTest document that makes
    it sound like this is possible. They claim to use SQL Profiler to determine
    if you're app is utilizing certain TSQL constructs by matching returned data
    with what they just did in the application.

    Hmmmm....

     -- da

    • Re: View Results With SQL Profiler?
      ... There is no way to do that with profiler that I know of. ... network monitors to see what is returned over the network. ... Andrew J. Kelly SQL MVP ... > I can see the TSQL inside by Stored Procs listed in my trace, ...
      (microsoft.public.sqlserver.tools)
    • Re: Monitoring Impact of a User in SQL Server
      ... At least it will be read only but they can still issue any queries they want. ... Profiler or Trace will allow you to see what each connection is doing. ... Andrew J. Kelly SQL MVP ... I didnt actually realise SQL Server had ...
      (microsoft.public.sqlserver.tools)
    • Re: Weird parallel stored procedures execution problem
      ... Have you run profiler with errors and assertions events turned on? ... Are they just blocked or hung, ... Andrew J. Kelly SQL MVP ... are stopping suddenly without any error message. ...
    • Re: How to prevent queries showing up in Profiler?
      ... run profiler they can see your code. ... to protect yourself with a good copywrite policy. ... Andrew J. Kelly SQL MVP ... > to display SQL queries? ...
    • Re: SQL 2000: Profiler Access
      ... The user must have sa rights in SQL 2000 to use profiler. ... Andrew J. Kelly SQL MVP ... "Rob" wrote in message ...
      (microsoft.public.sqlserver.security)