Maybe this could help

I've had something similar with this. I've found a solution to update SQL Server to SP3. It also works with SP2.

http://www.df5ea.com/index.php/2009/06/prepare-sql-server-2005-in-a-clustered-environment-for-sp3/

On Thursday, July 17, 2008 3:42 PM frankm wrote:

2 Node Cluster SQL Server 2005 Enterprise edition (RTM 1399) fails the sp2
install with a 11009 failure.

I have enabled the tcp in the config manager.

Anyone have any experience with this?
I see some references to neeeding domain admin.
and Netbios and lmhosts settings, but those look like workarounds rather
that a fix.

Thanks in advance
frankm