Re: Databases in EM diapppeared when added 6 db's to a total 16 db's

anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com
Date: 04/22/04

Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 08:40:52 -0700

I was running into this error on SQL 2000 SP3a.
Thanks.
Jeffrey

your client and
>verify the same.
>
>No more clues coming to my mind.
>
>Thanks
>Hari
>MCDBA
>

>"Jeffrey" <jwang@dot.state.tx.us> wrote in message
>> After adding 6 databases to a server for a total 16
>> databases, the databases in Enterprise Manager just
>> disappeared. However, it had no problems in viewing the
>> databases using either DBArtisan or Query Analyzer. Is
>> this a bug in EM?
>

>.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: EM wont display databases
    ... Is it possible that SP3a is the problem? ... >SQL Server MVP ... >> databases, my Enterprise Manager won't display databases ... >> display the databases. ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.server)
  • Copy database tables/data from one marchine to another.
    ... I have an instance of SQL Server 2000 (SP3a) running on machine A. I want to export three databases on machine A and import them into machine B. There is no internet connectivity between the two machines. ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.dts)
  • Incorrect Compatibility level Error 15414:
    ... SP3A with several databases. ... When tried to change the compatibilty level I received the ... indexes require a SQL Server compatible database. ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.server)
  • Odd Rights Issue
    ... WinXP SQL Server 2000 Client at SP4 ... Win2K SQL Server 2000 Client at SP3a ... The account on Win2K client at SP3a can successfully open pre-existing ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.security)
  • Upgrading SQL-Server client to sp3a
    ... After upgrading my sql server server to sp3a, how do I update the client ... The client being enterprise manager & the other client tools, ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.security)