Create certificate for web synchronisation
- From: JDS <admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 11:04:33 -0700 (PDT)
Please could anyone tell me (or direct me to a good online resource)
for creating a certificate on the server for web synchronisation. We
have had this running on a development server with SBS but now moving
over to the production server running Windows 2003 R2, standard
I have created a certificate but I can't establish a SSL connection.
One article mentions "The name of the server in the URL must be the
same as the name that was used when the certificate was created" but
this is not the case and I can't see how to do it - I suspect this may
be the reason it is not working.
I could really do with step-by-step instructions but all the online
resources I have found so far are very piecemeal.
Any help greatly appreciated.
- Prev by Date: sql server 2000 transactional replication help
- Next by Date: Re: Create certificate for web synchronisation
- Previous by thread: sql server 2000 transactional replication help
- Next by thread: Re: Create certificate for web synchronisation