Re: Easy questions about replication & Publication
- From: "Hilary Cotter" <hilary.cotter@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 14:52:34 -0500
http://www.zetainteractive.com - Shift Happens!
Looking for a SQL Server replication book?
Looking for a FAQ on Indexing Services/SQL FTS
"The_TOZ" <tunc@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
We have a SQL Server Std Edition that make syncronisation(merge
publication) with 100 mobile device.We create100 publications according to
our employees user id.We use articles with joins and user id for all
publications.The mobile devices make syncronisation over this
Problem1:When I execute an insert or update statement in database , it
cost min 10 minutes for response.Last night I execute an update sql(for
10 rows) at night.When i wake up morning,the transaction log is get full,
and only 2 of the updates make succesfully.
Why database ddl operations get a long time to execute?
Problem2:How can I control transaction log automatically?
I'll wait for your answers..
- Prev by Date: Re: Because of replication The server slow down....please help
- Next by Date: Re: Problems with SQL 2005 Merge Replication and blob, nvarchar(max), nchar(max), image objects .waiting for 10 mintues
- Previous by thread: Re: Moving the subscription database to a new server
- Next by thread: Re: Agents and thread limits from SQL 2005 Distributor machine