Re: query for tables without PK

From: Narayana Vyas Kondreddi (
Date: 05/20/04

Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 17:37:22 +0100

Use the OBJECTPROPERTY function (the TableHasPrimaryKey option). See SQL
Server Books Online for more information.

Vyas, MVP (SQL Server)
Is .NET important for a database professional?
"Kevin" <> wrote in message
I have a database that I want to use transactional replication on but
several of the tables don't have primary keys - is there a quick query that
I can run that will return a list of the tables without PK's?
Thanks in advance for the help!

Relevant Pages

  • Re: so slow DDQ update statement...
    ... Vyas, MVP (SQL Server) ... SQL Server Articles and Code Samples @ ... > Vyas, MVP ...
  • Re: Stored procedure question
    ... Vyas, MVP (SQL Server) ... > where UserID = @UserID ... > Vyas, MVP ...
  • Re: delete a system sp
    ... Vyas, MVP (SQL Server) ... >> how to rename or delete a stored procedure .. ...
  • Re: Question about check contraints
    ... that CHECK constraint is looking for. ... Vyas, MVP (SQL Server) ... > Vyas, MVP ...
  • Re: Lost Permissions after Detach/Attach
    ... Vyas, MVP ... > Did you move those databases to a different machine/different domain? ... > Vyas, MVP (SQL Server) ...