UPDATEBLOB error - Function sequence error
- From: KevinR1 <KevinR1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 5 May 2010 09:56:01 -0700
OS: Windows XP. DBMS: SQL Server 2008. Development tool: PowerBuilder
I am attempting to save a digital photo image to a table ( datatype of
column is varbinary(max) ) with an UPDATEBLOB statement via embedded SQL;
however, I'm getting the following error - SQLSTATE = S1010 [Microsoft][ODBC
Driver Manager] Function sequence error. (SQLCODE = -1 and SQLDBCODE = 999).
Does anyone have any suggestions to help solve this problem?
In addition, the connection to SQL Server 2008 is via ODBC. The DBPARM =
"Connectstring='Driver=SQL Server Native Client
(BTW, the same UPDATEBLOB statement works fine with a Sybase ASA database).
- Prev by Date: Re: Combine unions into one statement
- Next by Date: Re: Using index scan and not index seek
- Previous by thread: copying rows
- Next by thread: Available consultants for your positions