Re: Measure formatting in excel 2003
- From: Mikael <Mikael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 06:44:13 -0800
Well I was hoping it was possible in 2003, we will just have to do a manuel
format then :)
Thank you Michael.
"Michael G. Schneider" wrote:
"Mikael" <Mikael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> schrieb im Newsbeitrag.
Is there a way to make my formatting on measures work in Excel?
I set format string in Visual Studio 2005 to #,# and then I expect to see
number in excel as 1,000,000 but it is unformatted: 1000000
I observed the following: setting the FormatString in VS2005 to a number
format will work with Excel 2007. When accessing the same cube with Excel
2003 it will not work. So switching to Excel 2007 might be a solution.
However, also Excel 2007 has some problem regarding formatting. I still have
problems formatting a date in drill through.
Michael G. Schneider
- Prev by Date: Fact Table without Metrics
- Next by Date: Data Mining - prediction stops?
- Previous by thread: Re: Measure formatting in excel 2003
- Next by thread: Fact Table without Metrics