Error: Translation is not allowed in Standard server edition

Hi guys,

I am working on an existing Analysis Services 2005 project which
deploys and processes fine. There are translations set for various
dimension attributes.

However, I have some XMLA which I want to run against the deployed cube
which sets up new organisation roles.

If I run the XMLA against the cube and re-engineer it, on re-processing
the cube I get the following error:

Translation is not allowed in Standard server edition

What I want to know is why did the translations work in the first
place? Even when I delete all the translations I still get the same
error when reprocessing for attribute relationships that have been
renamed. I tried reverting the attribute relationship names to the
default but still no luck.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Jonathon