Error: Translation is not allowed in Standard server edition
- From: jonathonm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: 19 Dec 2006 13:11:38 -0800
I am working on an existing Analysis Services 2005 project which
deploys and processes fine. There are translations set for various
However, I have some XMLA which I want to run against the deployed cube
which sets up new organisation roles.
If I run the XMLA against the cube and re-engineer it, on re-processing
the cube I get the following error:
Translation is not allowed in Standard server edition
What I want to know is why did the translations work in the first
place? Even when I delete all the translations I still get the same
error when reprocessing for attribute relationships that have been
renamed. I tried reverting the attribute relationship names to the
default but still no luck.
- Prev by Date: Re: How to always show the YTD value.
- Next by Date: Re: ADOMD and MDX in C# - Security Exception
- Previous by thread: Re: Can't connect to Analysis Server
- Next by thread: Re: YTD calculation on two hierarchies