Re: OPENQUERY - Access denied

Try to set Allow InProcess option in linked server provider options

Vladislav Beliaev

Renato писал(а):

The one that would not work for me is OPENQUERY.
The one that needs enabling is OPENROWSET and OPENNDATASOURCE.

I did not touch my server for a few days as I was working on other
things.
In the meantime the server was rebooted for maintenance.
I tried the query tonight and - amazement - it is now working!.

I dont know what to think, except I sure would like a tool that can
get under the hood and let me see what Kerberos is doing.

Jéjé wrote:
starts the surface area tool.
Openquery is not authorized by default, you have to change the config to
allow it.